Featured Post

Where do I begin? Part 1

My story complicated, it’s actually a nightmare. My daughter was at work and had a seizure she ended up in the hospital at University of Vir...

Monday, January 7, 2013

My 6x6 Template on how I build my brick wall
I layed my template onto my paper and added gesso than remove my template and dryed it with my heat tool.
After my gesso is dryed I apply black paint over it...but not covering my gesso.
Than I apply pink paint...but still leaving enough black, I always love 3 colors to my projects..
Than I put some gesso on a scrap paper and use my brush add some gesso and than sweep it over my project to blen it a little
My finished page with my brick wall....I made the pink flowers and I used Dec kit of the month from Flying Unicorn store!!
A close up of my handmade flowers....There was some black fragments in the kit so i used them for the center of my flowers and glued it with glossy accents than added a pearl.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome...thanks for the step by step! I'll have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining my blog...and I'm glad you like my tutorial on my brick wall. See you on FaceBook..Hugs~ Betty

      Delete