Featured Post

Where do I begin? Part 1

My story complicated, it’s actually a nightmare. My daughter was at work and had a seizure she ended up in the hospital at University of Vir...

Friday, February 22, 2013

This is my daughter Theresa and her father at the father and daughter dance at her wedding..Just Fighin' was the song and my journaling is a verse of the song. She had me scrap this cause my kids found out that her dad has liver cancer and there taking it pretty hard, he is looking at a liver transplant right now. I lifted Ingrid Gooyer, I seen one of her pages and I love her talents, she is sooo awesome. I did the best I could on the lift. I used a CTMH stamps and some awesome embeelies from Flying Unicorn store. I made the flowers, and the clocks I got from scrapbook.com, they were in my stash. Thanks for looking...Hugs~

1 comment:

  1. This is touching ~ Gorgeous details, love the stamping. Nice misting and the clock is the perfect touch. :)

    ReplyDelete